Personalised items e.g. club garments, cannot be amended, cancelled or returned. Please ensure you check all details including size, name spellings etc.
Special Offers & Promotions
- Offers apply to specific products only.
- There is a limited time offer valid on selected product offers only. This will be detailed on each offer.
- The offer is applied automatically at checkout.
- The offer is not valid on prior purchases i.e. it cannot be used on items already purchased.
- Offers cannot be applied with any other discounts. For example products already discounted in our Sale or Bargain section cannot be included in any offer including buy one get one free, 3 for 2, or percentage discount offers.
- Offers are used in promotion of full-priced items only and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any offer promotion codes should be applied at customer check out in our online store.
- Offers promoted via the website and social media apply to online purchases made via the bodibro.ie website.
Terms And Conditions For Promoted Competitions
- Offers apply to specific products only.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Prize will be specified upon posting of the competition.
- Prizes must be posted to the Winner only and will be subject to availability.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of “script”, “brute force” or any other automated or programmed means, any prize award will be void and the participant will be refused further participation in the promotion.
- The winner will be notified by email, telephone or Facebook Private Message.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- If the winner does not confirm their prize details with us on or before 7 days following the close of the competition then the prize may be forfeited and another name from all entries received with be chosen.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prize.
- Bodibro Ltd. decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable Bodibro Ltd. reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a similar prize of equivalent value.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Bodibro Ltd. and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Bodibro Ltd. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting the winners of this promotion and as per the marketing opt in included in the form.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers. (See special offers and promotions terms and conditions for full overview)
- The promoter is the Bodibro Ltd. 12 Pugin Court. St. Michael’s Road, Gorey, Wexford.
All content included on this site including but not limited to web site design, text, graphics, audio clips, visual clips, logos, button icons and the selection and arrangement thereof are either the property of Bodibro Ltd. or its contents suppliers and are protected by UK, Irish and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Bodibro Ltd. and is protected by UK, Irish and international copyright laws ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the purposes of placing an order with Bodibro Ltd. and using this website as a shopping resource only. Any other use of materials on this Web Site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, broadcasting republication, downloading or uploading without the prior written permission of Bodibro Ltd. is strictly prohibited.
Notification Of Copyright Infringement
Bodibro Ltd. will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Legal Department with a Notice containing the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and which you request to be removed from the site;
- a description of the location of the material that you claim is being infringed;
- information sufficient to permit Bodibro Ltd. to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can notify Bodibro of any claims of copyright infringement at the following address:
Bodibro Ltd., 12 Pugin Court, St. Michael’s Court, Gorey, Co. Wexford. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bodibro Ltd and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Bodibro. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners (“Third Party Trade Marks”). You are not permitted to use the Bodibro Ltd Trademarks or Third Party Trademarks without the prior written consent of Bodibro Ltd or such third parties that may own the Trademarks.
Amending The Terms And Conditions Of Use
Bodibro Ltd may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms shown on this website or any subsite hereof, apply as soon as they are shown. By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. Bodibro Ltd may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content displayed on this website, including features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Children Under 18
If you are under 18, you must ask your parents or a guardian before you:
- E-mail the website, or ask Bodibro Ltd to e-mail anything to you
- Send in any information to Bodibro Ltd
- Buy anything online
By continuing to use this website and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parents or a guardian. PLEASE NOTE that all minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents before they complete the registration process.
If you send communications or materials to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, concerning any comments, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, you give up any claim that any use of such material infringes any of your rights including moral rights, proprietary, or any other right, including the right to approve the way in which Bodibro Ltd uses such material.
Any material submitted to this website, may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used on a royalty free basis by Bodibro Ltd anywhere in the world, in any medium, in perpetuity.
Use of the Site
You agree that you will only use our web site in a way which is consistent with our terms and conditions and which complies with applicable laws and regulations. In particular you agree that you will not use our web site to upload or send any material which contains software viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt our web site. You acknowledge that our web site and any goods that you obtain from our web site are provided for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission.
The Customer Service section at the bottom of our website, tells you how to order and pay for products. It also addresses any questions you might have about delivery of your products, your right to cancel orders or return faulty products to us and our quality assurance.
Bodibro Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this web site is fully operational at all times. However we cannot guarantee that the web site will be fault free. In particular access to this web site may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services.
Further, by using this website and any subsite, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within the control of Bodibro Ltd and if Bodibro Ltd is totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations in providing a particular service, such a situation will constitute a ‘force majeure’ and Bodibro Ltd shall be excused the performance for so long as such a situation endures.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘force majeure’ shall be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by Bodibro Ltd of its obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of Bodibro Ltd and in particular, but not by way of limitation, shall include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster, any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority. Bodibro Ltd reserves its right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of this web site or any of our services at any time if we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you have breached these terms and conditions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Bodibro Ltd and, all of its associate companies, their directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and partners, (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required by Bodibro Ltd in Bodibro Ltd’s defence of any claim. Bodibro Ltd reserves the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Bodibro Ltd.
We may amend this web site and our services any time with or without notice to you.
Complaints And Comments
If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products supplied to you, please contact Bodibro Ltd through the Contact Us section on the website.
In situations where Bodibro Ltd may give you the option to subscribe to its email service which will update you with news or information which it considers to be of interest to you, your use of the content received through the email service will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither Bodibro Ltd nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if the Club and/or Bodibro Ltd have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event shall Bodibro Ltd’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
These Terms and Conditions and any contracts made under them are governed by and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland whose courts shall be courts of exclusive competent jurisdiction. We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this web site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under the law of Northern Ireland.
Bodibro Ltd has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents on this web site, but makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Bodibro Ltd makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. Bodibro Ltd reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice. Bodibro Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site. Bodibro Ltd reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases. No exclusions of Bodibro Ltd’s liability in these Terms shall apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Bodibro Ltd’s or any of its directors, employees or agents or fraudulent misstatement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bodibro Ltd , and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
Some hypertext (HTML) links on this web site lead to web sites, which are not under the control of Bodibro Ltd. Accordingly, Bodibro Ltd. makes no representation or warranty concerning the content of these web sites and accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any web site, which is not under Bodibro Ltd. control. Bodibro Ltd. is providing these hypertext links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such hypertext link does not imply an endorsement by Bodibro Ltd. of the linked site or imply any relationship between Bodibro Ltd. and the hyper-linked organisation or individual.
Terms and Conditions © 2018, Bodibro Ltd.
We invite our customers to leave product reviews on our site to help other shoppers in their decision making and product choice. By submitting a review you are assenting to Bodibro Ltd. publishing the review on our website and associated marketing communications including printed materials, Facebook and other social media.