– Coordinates with Sales Associates about what products to offer customers, and quantity of options, colors, etc.
– Fulfills requests for digital imagery (on request of Sales Associates) . Digital Imagery consists of Adobe Illustrator templates, modified to display team information and colors.
-Maintains digital spreadsheet (G Suite; Sheets) tracking all design requests, design modifications, and order fulfillment.
– Works with senior designer on coordinating new product implementation and instructions on how to display products.
– Forwards on all final order and production file request info concisely, and efficiently to the Design team.
– Communicates with customers on location for real-time design requests and order fulfillment.
*On Location, Wexford, Ireland
*Employee must be able to comfortably use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat in an efficient manner, conscious of deadlines and turnaround. *Employee must have a basic understanding of color, garment materials, and proper teamwear aesthetics.
*Employee must be able to communicate in person with customers in a professional and sales-driven manner.
Email: email@example.com with CV